Removing dirt, debris, and contaminants from ductwork lessens the strain on heating and cooling equipment. Fewer malfunctions, superior energy efficiency, longer service life, and more evenly distributed temperature are a few of the many benefits of professional duct cleaning. Contact Gulf Shore Cooling at 239-939-1137 for a convenient time for consultation anywhere in Fort Myers, FL and surrounding areas. Our licensed professionals accurately assess the condition of ductwork, and determine the most effective strategies to maximize return from your investment.
Expert Air Duct Cleaning Service
Through proper maintenance of your duct system, Gulf Shore Cooling helps you trim operational costs, while optimizing the comfort, cleanliness, and health of your home. The process is quick, pays for itself, and causes no disruption, damage, or mess. Utilizing industry leading technology, our specialists complete a thorough scrubbing and removal of stubborn pollutants, delivering noticeable and lasting results. Rely on Gulf Shore Cooling for risk free service throughout Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Estero, North Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Sanibel & Lehigh, FL. We stand behind our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Some reasons to consider duct inspection and cleaning include:
- Air Contaminants – Professional air duct cleaning combats harmful dust, bacteria, mold, fungi, and other allergens. Preschool aged children are especially vulnerable, and exposure can lead to allergies or asthma.
- Mold Growth – Duct systems located in the basement are particularly prone to moisture, which creates the perfect habitat for mold and mildew, leading to air quality and health concerns.
- Pets – Fur and dander, trapped within the duct system, contributes to germs, fungus, and allergy-causing bacteria. Plus, any buildup diminishes the efficiency and capacity of the HVAC system.
- Dust – If you’re continually dusting, your ductwork may be to blame. Debris within the ducts can become airborne whenever heating/cooling is activated, spreading pollutants throughout the home.
- Energy Efficiency – As contaminants build up within the ducts, airflow is hindered, forcing the HVAC system to run longer and work harder to meet demand.
- Comfort – Optimum airflow through the ducts helps to avoid stratification and promotes a more even and enjoyable comfort.